1. I learned that the father penguin keeps the egg under a fat roll called a brood patch.
2. I also learned that the mother leaves to get food first while the father stays with the egg.
1. We leared that mother pengiun can only lay one egg per year.
2. We leared that the baby chick will dive it's beek into the ice to get up easy.
1. We learend that the father penguin is fatter than the mother.
2. We also learend that the baby penguin has to stay in it's brood pouch because the cold could kill him.
1. we learned the mother penguin leaves the egg for 3 days.
2. we also leaned the emper penguin is the bigiest penguin.
1. we learned that the mother throws its food up after she goes and food to get for the baby.
2. we learned when the baby is born it has feathers called fluff.
1. We learned that a father penguin takes care of the egg first.
2. we learned that a junior penguin can swim that youg
1. we learned that penguins huddle to keep warm.
2.we learned that junior penguins have down.
1. We learned the father stays on the egg for 2 months.
2. We learned penguins don't build nests, but keep the egg on their feet.
1. I learned that the mother penguin leaves the baby penguin with the father penguin for three days.
2.I learned that the mother penguin lays one egg per year.